More information, resources, and answers to frequently asked questions about NordicTrack ski machines can be found below. Find answers to common questions and links to helpful items like NordicTrack owner’s manuals.
Easy Page Navigation
NordicTrack Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
Check the frequently asked questions below to find answers to common questions about NordicTrack ski machines.
NordicTrack Skier Information
Learn more about skiers and the company that makes them.
What is the NordicTrack customer service number?
For machines purchased directly from NordicTrack, use the best NordicTrack phone number below for a NordicTrack warranty claim or other NordicTrack service repair concerns.
NordicTrack customer service phone
- Call NordicTrack customer service at +1 (800) 862-3348
- Available MON – FRI from 6:00 am – 6:00 pm MST
NordicTrack sales support
- Call NordicTrack sales support at +1 (888) 308-9616
- Available MON – FRI from 6:00 am – 9:00 pm MST
- Available and SAT from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm MST
- NordicTrack customer service chat is also available MON – SAT from 6:00 am – 11:00 pm MST
Are NordicTrack manuals online?
NordicTrack.com provides a link to the NordicTrack manual download of the current Nordic Track Pro owners manual. Other websites offer NordicTrack user manual downloads for manuals older models of ski machines (some may also be available for purchase).
- NordicTrack 20th Anniversary Edition manual (21-page download)
- NordicTrack Achiever manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack AchieverPlus manual (24-page download)
- NordicTrack Adventurer manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack Challenger manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack Classic manual (21-page download)
- NordicTrack Classic Pro manual (20-page download model NTCCXC80180)
- NordicTrack Classic Pro manual (20-page download model NTXC8018.3)
- NordicTrack Classic Pro manual (23-page download model NTXC8018.5)
- NordicTrack Classic Pro manual (16-page download model NTXC80180)
- NordicTrack Club 900 manual (32-page download)
- NordicTrack Club 900-T manual (32-page download)
- NordicTrack Designer manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack Elite manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack ExerScience ES Ski 2000 manual (19-page download)
- NordicTrack ExerScience ES Ski 3000 manual (19-page download)
- NordicTrack ExerScience ES Ski 3100 manual (30-page download)
- NordicTrack Medalist manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack MedalistPlus manual (24-page download)
- NordicTrack NordicSport Ski 250 manual (18-page download)
- NordicTrack NordicSport Ski 300 manual (37-page download)
- NordicTrack NordicSport Ski 350 manual (37-page download)
- NordicTrack NordicSport Ski 450 manual (37-page download)
- NordicTrack NordicSport World Class manual (37-page download)
- NordicTrack Pro manual (21-page download)
- NordicTrack Pro manual (54-page download)
- NordicTrack ProPlus manual (24-page download)
- NordicTrack Sequoia manual (54-page download)
Visit the “Maintenance” page for more information about NordicTrack ski machine maintenance.
Are manuals for NordicTrack electronic monitors online?
The current version of the NordicTrack Classic Pro manual includes a brief overview of the features of the electronic console (see photo below).
It can be more challenging to find manuals for older NordicTrack electronics, but a search for specific model numbers can often find what you are looking for on auction sites like eBay and eBid.
Purchasing NordicTrack Ski Machines
Find more information about purchasing a NordicTrack for your home.
Where can new NordicTrack skiers be purchased?
New NordicTrack Classic Pro ski machines can be purchased from NordicTrack.com. Update 2023: the product is “OUT OF STOCK” online, with a customer service agent confirming that the Classic Pro Skier “is not coming back”.
Where can used NordicTrack skiers be purchased?
There are a number of places to find used NordicTracks.
Since the machines can be heavy and expensive to ship, it can be advantageous to find a machine that can be picked up locally. Look at local online listings on Facebook, Craigslist, and eBay. Machines are often found at thrift stores and yard sales as well.
Using NordicTrack Ski Machines
Learn more below about how to use NordicTrack ski machines or visit the “Tips” page.
How much space is needed to operate a NordicTrack?
Due to the motion of the wooden skis, NordicTrack ski machines require more front and rear clearance when they are being operated versus when they are not being used. Be sure to clear enough space for your skier for its safe operation, and make sure that no pets or small children are nearby when the machine is being used.
Are there instructional videos available?
There are a lot of fun NordicTrack skier videos available on YouTube and other online video sites. Find videos on everything from learning the NordicTrack skiing motion to performing routine maintenance.
What is the weight limit for the NordicTrack Classic Pro?
The current production of NordicTrack Classic Pro ski machines has a weight limit of 250 pounds. No information is published regarding the minimum or maximum height for using the NordicTrack skiers.
Other NordicTrack skier models are made of different materials and have different specifications — cheaper models will hold less weight, while the higher-quality models may be more stable.
How quiet are the NordicTrack ski machines?
NordicTrack ski machines do not have a motor, so they are generally quieter than other motorized fitness equipment like treadmills. The whirring flywheel, moving wooden skis, and the spinning arm exerciser do produce some sound when in use, so expect to turn up the music or movies in order to hear them when working out.
How much assembly is required?
New machines will arrive mostly assembled. These quick steps will get it ready for the first use in almost no time:
- Attach the front frame and adjust to the desired front elevation level
- Unfold the unit
- Attach the electronics unit
- Adjust to desired resistance levels and begin to workout
How many resistance settings does the NordicTrack have?
There are a few different ways to adjust the resistance on a NordicTrack Pro.
- Leg resistance is adjusted by sliding a lever up and down a scale with numbered resistance levels (while the numbers do indicate a relative resistance level, it is possible to stop in between the numbers / at any point on the scale)
- Arm resistance is adjusted with a dial to the user’s preference (or the machine can be used without the upper body resistance if desired)
- Front elevation has 6 different levels to choose from
NordicTrack Repairs and Maintenance
Learn how and when to perform NordicTrack maintenance and spend less down the road on potential repairs!
Where can maintenance supplies for a NordicTrack skier be purchased?
NordicTrack ski machines can be maintained with items that are available online and at most local hardware stores. Check the “Maintenance” page for more information about waxing NordicTrack skis, oiling select wheels, and more!
Are replacement parts available for purchase?
Yes! There are a few retailers who specialize in selling NordicTrack Pro Skier parts. These companies and owners are knowledgeable and passionate about NordicTrack exercise equipment and will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right NordicTrack skier parts for your machine.
NordicTrack also makes this easier by including exploded diagrams of the Classic Pro in the user manual. This helps to simplify the process of getting new NordicTrack replacement parts.
Can I purchase a new electronic monitor?
Yes, there are third-party vendors online who sell many styles of electronic monitors that are compatible with NordicTrack ski machines!
More Information About NordicTrack
Enjoy learning more about Nordic track ski machines with these related topics and articles.
Vintage NordicTrack Advertisements
In the early 1990s, the fitness craze was everywhere, and NordicTrack was right in the center. Long-form print ads and TV infomercials proclaimed the benefits of aerobic exercise and brought cross-country skiing to millions of people worldwide!
Magazine Print Ad
This ad originally appeared in 1993 and asked readers to request a free brochure on NordicTrack ski machines (contact information has been removed below).
NordicTrack Television Commercial
This 2-minute ad from 1991 encouraged people to get off of the couch for 20 minutes, 3 times a week, at home with NordicTrack!
NordicTrack History and News
These links help to paint a picture of where NordicTrack got its start and how it got to where it is today.
- Funding Universe: NordicTrack History
- The History Of NordicTrack – The Famed Fitness Giant
- Wikipedia: NordicTrack
- How Nordictrack Lost Its Footing: An infomercial pioneer’s fast ride from mega-sales to Chapter 11
- an interesting look at how NordicTrack fell victim to its own machine’s durability
- iFit on ShortList’s Best Exercise Bike
What is your favorite thing about the NordicTrack ski machines?